About the 75th St. CIP
The CREATE partners completed a combined Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and Record of Decision (ROD) for the 75th St. CIP in 2014.
- Funding has been secured for the 75th St. CIP final design and partial construction.
- Final design started in 2019 and will continue through 2022.
- Temporary construction related to the Forest Hill Flyover (P3) began in 2020. Construction of the Forest Hill Flyover (P3) and 71st Street Grade Separation (GS19) is anticipated to begin in 2022.
- In addition to these projects, design of viaduct and community mobility improvements will begin in 2019. Construction of these improvements linked with the Forest Hill Flyover (P3) and 71st Street Grade Separation (GS19) will begin in 2021.
- The schedule for construction of the Rock Island Connection (P2) and Belt Junction and 80th Street Junction Replacements (EW2) will be determined once funding is secured.
- Public involvement will occur throughout the design and construction process.